On Dating and Data: January 12, 2009 Week in Review
Questions that Searchers Were Hoping We Could Answer this Week
I often put our most popular links for the week here - but this week they were pretty much a repeat of what we posted, so I browsed through our keywords. These were the burning questions this week. My fav is the last one - that's what marketing is really all about.
- How do you address the 4P's in the service industry
- How do you buy a domain from someone
- How to buy advertising on iTunes
- How to do a hard launch
- How to optimize my web routine
- How to convince a customer to buy
Thanks to Our Sponsors!
- PromoPosts: CommuneMedia tells us how to optimize landing page headlines
- Upcoming Events: PodCamp Halifax
- Job Openings: Account Manager at Edelman Digital in Toronto
Seen Around the Blogosphere
- David Gordon from Cohn & Wolfe offers dating tips for clients and PR shops.
- Micheal Bispo calls b.s. on a silly agency job title.
- Over on The Client Side Blog Michael Seaton posts a creepy video and ponders "The Future of CRM, Data and Privacy"
- Boggle your brains stat of the week: 346,000,000 - number of people globally who read blogs (comScore March 2008) (via Kate, via The Future Buzz)
- Added to the reading list: Advertising Next: 150 Winning Campaigns. By Tom Himpe, a new compilation of excellent non-traditional creative (via Advertising Lab: future of advertising and advertising technology)
- Aspire to do great things in 2009? Take Tim O'Reilly's Work on Stuff that Matters: First Principles for a spin.
The Buzz on Twitter
- Twitter Power 150
- Twitter Squating, A New Cyber Sport
- Twttrstrm: Squidoo Turns Twitter into Yahoo Answers
This Week's Video Meme